Picking up where I left off from last post....
Little Man started 7th Grade in August 2019. Crazy! I KNOW! I did cry a little bit on the first day of school. He is growing up so fast!
School Pic - so handsome!
October 2019 - Halloween is probably my favorite holiday. Decorating the house, Dressing up and hanging out with friends.
Here's C getting cozy with Mr. Bones.
Me and LM
I'm Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones and
he is a Naruto runner abducted by the aliens in the Area 51 event.
November 2019 - We spent Thanksgiving in Tulsa with family.
My mom and LM in a intense game of dominos.
Typical Starbucks run, covered in dogs.
December 2019 - I finally completed my B.S degree from UTD! It was a cold blustery day but I was so excited to share this day with my family. Wish my Dad could have been there but I know he was whooping it up for me in heaven.
Pretty special being 50 years old and graduating during the 50 Year celebration of UTD.
My mom squad celebrating my accomplishment with me!
Fun night!
December 2019 - Our Christmas Card
This was LM's idea.
Celebrating Christmas in Tulsa with Family.
The Hubs birthday is Dec. 26th so we celebrated a day early with family before heading back to TX.
New Years Eve bowling with friends!
And that wraps up 2019! Hope you all had a great year!



















No comments:
Post a Comment