Playing picture catch up! I've been super busy since school started.
This year I volunteered to be our son's 4th Grade class Room Rep. My responsibilities are helping his teacher with special events, creating online sign ups for parent volunteer opportunities (Friday Folders, Teachers Helper of the Month, Holiday Party sign ups, etc), organizing events for Teacher Appreciation Week and other classroom events.
On to the pics!
We recently had some tree trouble in the front yard. A tree trimming crew was on our street and asked if we needed some trimming done. I went outside to take a look around with them when we noticed a big crack in one of the tree limbs which caused the limb to sag and rest on our other tree. Scary! If the other tree hadn't caught it, it could have crushed someone! So emergency branch removal was needed.
Big crack!
Once that section hit the ground, it split open!
------
Labor Day saw us heading to Tulsa to visit family! Grandparents, Aunt, Uncles and cousins!
Henry using Tigger as a pillow
The three Amigos!
-------
Just because its September, doesn't mean its too early to shop for Halloween costumes!
Little Man thought the donut with sprinkles was pretty funny!
I thought it was much cuter than the hotdog.
He decided on the Ninja
I think it was more about the swords and
the light up dragon design than anything else!
-----
LM's school had their Boosterthon - Panther Prowl Fun Run Fundraiser!
Thank you Aunt Kathi, Uncle Justin and Aunt Kim for your pledges! The school had a goal of $10,000 and I think we raised close to $20,000! Yay!
LM in the middle...in black
-----
LM's friend had his 10th Birthday party at Obstacle Warrior Kids (formerly Lil' Ninjas). Let me just say how much we LOVE the American Ninja Warrior show. This place has all the same obstacles...for kids! They also had a grown ups only section that a few of the parents tried out.
LM on the Warp Wall!
Almost there!
And he is up!
Rope Climb
"Rock Wall"
Jumping Spider
-----
And a picture of two snails hanging out by the pool with their pretty shells! :)
Hope everyone is having a great school year so far!
Looking forward to cooler weather and the Holidays!














No comments:
Post a Comment