Well, the holiday season is behind us and I must say that I am SO relieved! Don't get me wrong! I love the holidays, visiting with family, opening presents and stuffing myself like a Thanksgiving turkey (thanks for the help with that Grandma - with all the M&M cookies!) but I do appreciate my usual routine.
We traveled to Oklahoma to spend Christmas with both sets of Little Man's Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Aunt & Uncle and cousin. No snow this year but it certainly was much easier to get around to see everyone.
Napping during the roadtrip
Little Man with Grandma - love this pic!
Christmas night found Little Man, myself and Grandma down with the 24 hr stomach bug. Nothing like a jovial "Merry (((HURL!))) Christmas" to make your day! :D The following day my Dad got it too. Sorry Dad!
New bike & helmet!
Little Man and his cousin
Once Little Man and I had recovered, we made to trek back to TX to spend another week of Christmas vacation playing with all his new toys he received, only to hear him exclaim, "I need to look at the toys!" during a trip to Target! Are you kidding me?!?!?! Did you forget about all the stuff you just received?!?!? That's a 3 year old for ya.
Pre-School started back up yesterday and I swear I heard a resounding "Woo Hoo" followed by a "Ahhhhhh" in the area. :) Little Man was excited to see his school friends, running to class as fast as he could and I got back to my routine, running errands, paying bills, cleaning house, etc.
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment